[geeks] Happy Holidays, everyone.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Dec 20 20:32:02 CST 2009

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

It's been a difficult week for me, as this past Wednesday marked six months
since my wife Amy passed away.  I have a lot of you folks to thank for
helping me make it to this point.  Without your friendship, shoulders to
lean on, and notes of condolence (as well as random emails afterwards
checking on me from time to time), I wouldn't have made it this far.

I can't think of anything better to say than "thank you".  It's really just
been a blur since June; some days all I concentrate on is getting through
to the next one.

My Christmas wish list?  [0]  An Acer Aspire Revo, to use as an XBMC media
center now that I've cancelled "cable" (UVerse) TV in order to save $70/
month and get the last of the hospital bills paid off.  I have to put tires
on the car next month, so XBMC will have to wait until February or March.
I hope everyone else gets what they want, or at least has family and
friends to spend time with.

Bill

[0] http://wishlist.mrbill.net

--