[geeks] Waterproof Keyboard

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Tue Dec 1 12:47:18 CST 2009

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:09:11 -0500, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Anyone know of any waterproof keyboards (as in keyboards that will
> survive being submerged while powered) that have decent tactile
> feedback?

I can't say anything about how tactile it is, but Cherry have a
washable keyboard (J84-2800) which claims to be tactile. Cherry are
usually quite good when it comes to keyboards - many of the
'mechanical' tactile keyboards (such as the Das Keyboard I'm typing
on) are equipped with Cherry keyswitches.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 There has been such a thing as letting mankind alone; there has never