[geeks] Suggestions for USB to serial adapter?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:26:43 CDT 2009

On a related note, does anyone make a USB->serial adapter that
directly supports an RJ45 serial connector (Cisco/Sun compatible)? I'd
like one without a small block of adaptors hanging off it...

Surely someone identified that market segment and created a product to
address it.

Lionel

On Aug 20, 2009, at 8:48 AM, "William Enestvedt" <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu