[geeks] Backup software (yeah, yeah, I know)

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Wed Apr 8 19:08:30 CDT 2009

On Apr 8, 2009, at 09:32 , Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> Now, all we have is a couple of Windows laptops and an external DVD
> burner.

Doh, just now saw where you said Windows.

For Windows, this is easy.

I bought Acronis True Image, and it is pretty nice for backing up to
hard drives and optical media.

It's not perfect, but so far seems pretty reliable and it does optical
backups without creating tons of images first.

You also might consider a USB powered 2.5 in drive too, which also
works great with Acronis.