[geeks] Ebay, etc to report your income to the IRS?

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:29:01 CDT 2008

Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Rick Hamell wrote:
>
>> I'm REALLY tired of Congress issuing laws as riders that are totally
>> unrelated to the actual bill being put forth.
 >
> Hmm, they don't -write- the bills.  They don't -read- the bills.  They
> spend a large portion of their time in-office campaigning for their next
> offices...why do we need these morons, again?

I do not know. But I've seen enough crap lately that I've seriously
given thought into running for office myself. The problem is that I'm
not sure I can play the politics game, yet still keep my morals intact.

I did Youth Legislature in High School which was always cool, as a lot
of our bills actually did get passed as real laws. Oregon's Bottle Bill
Law, and Public Beaches Law are two of the most famous.

--
Rick Hamell
Tech Blog - http://www.1nova.com/blog