[geeks] Headphone Interconnects

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:08:54 CDT 2008

Alois Hammer wrote:
> http://www.monoprice.com/ (first pick) and http://www.cablestogo.com/
> appear to have plenty of 3.5mm cables.  CablesToGo appears to be your
> pick if you'd like to pay lots extra for "oxygen-free" cables. :)

Monoprice doesn't seem to carry them.  It was the first place I had
checked.  The only one they have that comes close is a retractable
jobbie.  I'm not sure if the retractable ones are of sufficient build
quality or not.

CablesToGo has one for $14, which is pretty good.  They're not exactly
known for the quality of their cables, though.  I wonder how well
they'll hold up to the wear and tear.

Peace...  Sridhar