[geeks] Headphone Interconnects

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Sep 29 10:08:22 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:02:18AM -0400, Francois Dion wrote:
> Looks interesting. I've been thinking about making me a dedicated
> headphone amp, but just dont have the time to get around to all my
> projects. I use a Technics DCC player as my headphone amp. The
> headphone amp is very well made in this thing.

I've got a PA2V2 headphone amp:

http://www.electric-avenues.com/audio8.html

I've also got a couple of CMoy-design "altoids tin" amps.

My last audio related project was making some nice shrinkwrapped and
sleeved interconnect cables and a headphone crossfeed box:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600106177108/

As you can see, the enclosure was done "as cheaply as possible" but hey, it
works. 8-)

For headphones, I have a pair of Grado iGrados and a pair of Grado SR60s.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas