[geeks] LittleFall2

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:22:12 CDT 2008

On 9/23/08, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 23, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Jonathan Groll <lists at groll.co.za> wrote:
>

> > On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 09:32:57AM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> >
> > > OS X is reported to "just work" (with typical workarounds)...
> > >

> > Do you have a reference for the above?
> >

>  Google the MB model - I saw it in a review of the mb.
>
>  Sorry, I don't have a direct link...

Check this thread on insanely mac:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=113623&st=400&start=400#

Some are having problems but others are not, which is fairly typical.
I'm guessing, based on reading many, many threads, it's as a result of
not using the same installer (e.g. kalway, iatkos, etc) and/or the
experience level of the person installing.

If you get at least a couple of people confirming things and giving
some technical details about the methods they used, that's a good
sign.  It's the threads where folks say, "mine works" and then never
offer any details when asked that seem sketchy to me.

That's a great deal if you absolutely have to have mini-ITX, compared
to the other options available.  For me, having two expansion slots
and the ability to go 4GB is more important than the tiny footprint.

=Nadine=