[geeks] Mr Bill?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Sep 19 10:27:03 CDT 2008

" From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
"
" On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:00:40AM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
"
" > " My co-workers think it is a plan by one political party to lower gas
" > " prices for the election
" >
" > the party in power is not above using their powers in tactics like
" > this in order to influence elections...
"
" I'm quite certain that the party not in power is also not above using
" their powers in tactics like this in order to influence elections...

point.  they're all politicians [irresponsible power-addicts]; many
are also lawyers [morality and ethics begin and end with the printed
page].