[geeks] Mr Bill?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Sep 18 07:59:36 CDT 2008

Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Lehman Brothers was a huge supporter of this global warming crap,
> because they were big into carbon credit trading.
>
> They were predicting all kinds of dire environment effects 100 years
> from now in the report they issued in 2007.

Anyone can copy and paste from an article they don't really understand.

> Amazingly, they were able to predict events 100 years from now in the
> most complex and self-correcting mechanisms on Earth.
>
> Too bad they couldn't predict that they were going to go bankrupt a year
> later.
>
> And were supposed to believe these clowns?

You actually believe *they* did any of their own climate prediction?
Carbon credit trading is complete bullshit in the first place.  It's
analogous to "Hey, the building's burning down.  ...No, leave that fire
extinguisher alone, come help me figure out how we can make money out of
this."

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.