[geeks] Mr Bill?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Sep 18 07:46:24 CDT 2008

Regardless of the politics, I just keep thinking about a principle they
taught us in Boy Scouts: Minimal-Impact Camping. Leave the site you use
as good as -- or better than -- it was when you got there. Just because
no one is watching you is no reason to be a slob.

   As for Mr. Bill's current status, was there anything you were glad
you had on hand when this started (MREs? Extra batteries? An extra
$something?), or gear you thought you'd use but didn't? thankfully I
live up a hill here in Rhode Island, but I notice my office is past the
Providence Hurrican Barrier, and I am designated as "vital staff" in the
event of an Event. :7(

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt