[geeks] power (was Mr. Bill)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Sep 17 13:44:19 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 02:36:31PM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> [looks at myself and what I am wearing]
> ummmm... is there something wrong with that kind of clothing combination ???

Only when you work for a large company that considers it a privilege to let
people wear jeans on Fridays and do anything other than
polo-shirt-and-Dockers type outfits.  They have made a "temporary
exception" to the dress code due to the fact that a lot of employees still
have no power or running water at home due to the storm.

I'm threatening to wear my skull-and-bones pajama bottoms tomorrow. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas