[geeks] Mr Bill?

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Sep 16 10:34:59 CDT 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at 09:35 , Bill Bradford wrote:

> I drove around yesterday and found a burger place that was open and
> only
> had two cars in line (TWO!  ONLY TWO!  NOT TWENTY!) and had the best
> darned
> $10 cheeseburger I've ever had in my life.  I tipped the girl at the
> drive
> thru $5 and she looked like she was about to cry.  I told them
> "thank you
> for being open."

I remember doing that after Isabel.  Fallen trees and live power lines
made the search for open places "interesting".

I remember finding a place open and we were pretty happy it was there.

You can only eat cold survival food for so long before it gets hard to
bother.

> So, other than sweating a lot, we're okay.  No major damage to the
> house.

Very good.

Good luck with cleanup and hopefully you'll have power soon.