[geeks] The best things in the world

nate at portents.com nate at portents.com
Fri Sep 12 15:44:23 CDT 2008

> No, I was wondering if you could run it on a system without a graphics
> card and keyboard attached.

Without a monitor and keyboard, yes, without a graphics card, well, I
think that's more an issue for PCs in general since most of them don't
like booting without a graphics card.

> I did know about Windows Server Core, and
> it's a step in the right direction, but I believe (could be wrong
> since I have only read about it and never used it myself) that you
> still need a keyboard and monitor.

AFAIK you don't need a keyboard and monitor, as long as you are ok using
Terminal Server, MMC Snap-in from another machine, or Windows Remote
Shell.

- Nate