[geeks] Dell Announces their Netbook "Latitude Mini 9"

Nadine Miller velociraptor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:37:15 CDT 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 1:49 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> Did you hear about
>> the promo starting tomo^H^H^H^H in a few hours?  Get a Mini 9 for $99
>> when you buy a XPS or studio 15 laptop.
>
> Nope, hadn't heard about that - sounds a little fishy - might be
> channel-related...

It's up on the Dell site already if you go to the main site and
navigate to laptops; they're offering $250+ off on the Studio 15 and
$300+ off on the XPS laptops in addition.  There's no details on the
config of the Mini 9, though, that I was able to see.

Pricewise, I think the Aspire One XP mini laptop that they have at
walmart.com is a better deal than the "big" config of the Mini 9
unless you can get in on the $99 deal.

=Nadine=