[geeks] Two NCD Thin Terminals available

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Sep 2 15:33:33 CDT 2008

Princeton University Surplus sale - I got them months ago, never got around to
playing with them. For some reason I decided to pick them up and test them today
(I think because they are so easy to pack/ship, they are the low-hanging fruit,
> easy to ship)...

I dread trying to shed the SGI hardware I collected - it's too nice for the
> recycler, and too old for most folks...
>
> Lionel

Figured.  All summer I planned to go there and always something happened.  Now it's back to school. Oh well.

Bob