[geeks] Two NCD Thin Terminals available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 19:51:21 CDT 2008

>From: wa2egp at att.net
>Date: 2008/09/01 Mon PM 07:05:59 EDT
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Two NCD Thin Terminals available

Princeton University Surplus sale - I got them months ago, never got around to playing with them. For some reason I decided to pick them up and test them today (I think because they are so easy to pack/ship, they are the low-hanging fruit, easy to ship)...

I dread trying to shed the SGI hardware I collected - it's too nice for the recycler, and too old for most folks...

Lionel