[geeks] education systems around the world

Alex Feinberg alex at strlen.net
Tue Oct 28 01:22:38 CDT 2008

    I am not endorsing the UNDHR - merely stating that
compulsory/free education is pretty much the standard.

    I have major problems with UNDHR - the poster who stated that
it does rights a disfavour by equating positive rights such as a
right to education with negative rights (e.g. free speech,
protection from self-incrimination) has already stated it on this
thread.

    Sorry if I made self mis-understood :-)