[geeks] education systems around the world

Alex Feinberg alex at strlen.net
Tue Oct 28 01:19:18 CDT 2008

    UNDHR seems to be fairly broken in other respects - there is
even, if I recall correctly, a part of it that simply excepts some
rights from being universal by virtue  of any conflicting culture
taking precedence.

        I will agree with you that education is not a right - it is
a privilege (some may argue it should be universally accorded, but
that is another matter).