[geeks] Liber-fascism

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Oct 26 14:24:55 CDT 2008

> ..and yet we all need to be extremely vigilant for the scenario where
> the 'elected' government becomes the biggest gang of them all (as in
> Zimbabwe at present).

Yes, Zimbabwe came to mind, but it seems to me to be more an example of
a bad government than of a nonexistent government - an example of how a
government that lacks the consent of its people doesn't last.  (Yes,
there was external pressure; I believe it speeded up the process, but
didn't change the inevitability of the outcome.)

					Mouse