[geeks] education systems around the world

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:38:50 CDT 2008

Mozambique offers education to its citizens.
It goes into middle school grades (6-8 grades).
BTW, they teach english in the government schools.
surprisingly, most of the school age kids have a nondescript accent (much
like the "mid-west" accent).
Not all the areas/towns have schools but the plan is an universal school
system.

Ecuador also offers education to its citizens.

If news reports are to be believed, Canada, Australia do also.

Russia offers universal education.