[geeks] IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL

Jon Gilbert jjj at io.com
Thu Oct 2 07:36:44 CDT 2008

On Oct 2, 2008, at 12:39 AM, nate at portents.com wrote:

> Oh my... and you didn't use sysprep first or do an in-place
> upgrade?  Then
> you are just asking for trouble.

Uh, problem is, all I have to start off with is (a) a Ghost image of
the install and (b) the new motherboard. I don't have the old
motherboard, there never was one. I just have a ghost image (meant for
a particular mobo that I don't have) and then I have the mobo I do
have, and an installer that puts that Ghost image onto a hard drive
and I can boot up and it works. Kind of.

So maybe I can start sysprep from the machine since it boots up, and
then see where I can go from there. Heck it's worth a shot. The other
thing if that fails that we're gonna do is just see if we can't find
some of the motherboards it's intended for on eBay.

-
Jon Gilbert
PGP fingerprint: 7FA9 B168 73CA A698 DD9E  2DF2 EE1A 3E73 3119 741F