[geeks] Socialized medicine [was Re: nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro]

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Thu May 29 04:49:58 CDT 2008

On Wed, 28 May 2008 23:11:22 -0500, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Same argument: fundies are a small minority

I've seen estimates that vary between 25% and 33% of the US population
are fundamentalist christian. Whilst I can believe they are inflated,
it does seem that they're a significant force in US society and have
some impact on Bush's policies (he seems willing to go to some lengths
to placate the Christian right).

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head