[geeks] FS: Replica-1 Apple I clone

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat May 24 19:29:14 CDT 2008

I've got a fully assembled and working Replica-1 system (an authorized
clone of the Apple I), complete with the optional  serial console
interface.  I built it in late 2005 but it's languished in a box since
then.

http://www.brielcomputers.com/replica1.html

Mine is the first edition, not the "SE" shown on the page now.  The main
difference is that the "SE" has the serial interface built in and an
optional USB interface.

Pictures of the assembly and operation:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/1031279/

I'll include my copy of "Apple I Replica Creation:  Back to the Garage":
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-I-Replica-Creation-Garage/dp/193183640X

I paid more than $150 for the unassembled kit and serial interface.
I'd like $65 plus shipping (or best offer) for the assembled, working unit.
with a wall-wart power supply (you can also use an ATX power supply).  For
an additional $30, I'll include a converter box that lets you display the
composite video-out signal on a VGA monitor (if you don't want to use the
serial console).

If you buy the system and the converter box, I'll only charge $5 for
shipping (grand total of $100).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford