[geeks] Drug prices [was Re: ?nVidia 8800GT for Apple Mac Pro]

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri May 23 10:32:04 CDT 2008

Y'know ... it's a bit of a jump, but I keep finding myself thinking that
really much of the root of all these related problems is the ingrained
misconception that money, in and of itself, has intrinsic value.

It's an oldie but a goodie:  Radix omnium malorum cupiditas est.  "The
root of all evil is the love of money."  Though I think it's more true
to say that the root of all evil is the love of power; money, in that
context, is just another form of power.

   alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                  It's not the years, it's the mileage.