[geeks] [rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 10:28:37 CDT 2008

>From: wa2egp at att.net
>Date: 2008/03/28 Fri AM 10:18:42 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Airport Security and Rescues...

>> Are all the doors actually reinforced now?  I thought that program had
>> gotten stalled.
>
>Remeber, they got into the cockpit but the passengers on 93 couldn't break the door down with a food cart.  Makes me wonder....

Maybe if they didn't eat all those salty snacks and drink all that free soda it might have been heavier and broken the door?

Bob, I don't think they even locked the doors up through 9/11/01 - the terrorists were more afraid of the passengers than the flight crew was. A bad decision, in hind-sight, but hind-sight is (nearly) always 20-20...

>> > Sure, they can keep
>> > thin Apple laptops and diet sodas from getting on planes,
>>
>> Don't forget that they are also very successful at keeping T-shirts with
>> blinky lights off of planes.
>
>Now there's a reason not to fly.

See previous post - her story annoys me, unreasonably I'll admit, but it does.

Lionel