[geeks] linkedin.com - Social Networking for Business

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 11:50:18 CDT 2008

I've setup a Linkedin.com account and added quite a few people to it. My
question is, now what? Cool - I've got all these people added. Some of
them may perhaps link to a potential job down the road. But right now
I'm fairly happy where I am and not looking.

Do I try to to connect to more people? Remake old acquaintances? Make
new ones? Twiddle my thumbs? Has anyone on this list gotten a job
through it, or helped someone else make contact? It feels like a cool
idea, I just don't know how useful it really is in practice. Other then
a walk down memory lane.

BTW - if anyone wants to add me, hamellr at gmail.com is my contact for it.

--
Rick Hamell