[geeks] FS: OLPC XO Laptop (barely used)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 17 08:43:49 CDT 2008

Hello all,

On the off-chance someone here is interested, I'd like ot offer up my barely-used OLPC laptop for sale.

I've used it maybe a total of 10-20 hours, I updated the software (to latest build of OLPC software) but did little else with it.

It is small, light, and underpowered - but some here relish such environments.

I got it as part of the Buy One Give One promotion, and paid $400 for it, along with a T-Mobile account for 12 months and another laptop to be given to someone else (tax write off of $200).  While I may be able to get more on eBay, I'd like to offer it here first at a discounted price in case anyone is interested.

I'd like $225 for it, shipped ConUS - international buyer would pay *actual* shipping to them from Zip Code 08534 in USA in addition to $225 for the laptop. Hawaii and Alaska are negotiable ;^)

If interested, please contact me off-list. It is in *perfect* condition, has not been taken out of my office area and is in all aspects effectively "as new" (it even has theat new laptop smell ;^).

Thanks,

Lionel