[geeks] filtering out web base trojan?

Alois Hammer aloishammer at casearmour.net
Sun Mar 16 13:36:50 CDT 2008

So far as I know, Filterset.G is deprecated.  (The official F.G updater
extension for Firefox was broken for a long time, I know that much.)
Default installations of Adblock Plus point to the main list at
easylist.adblockplus.org (during initial setup).  I subscribe to all
three lists, and use the Element Hiding Helper extension.