[geeks] half-depth 1U servers (link)

John Francini francini at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 11:04:14 CDT 2008

Just asking because of the company I work for -- EqualLogic (now part
of Dell) makes really kick-ass iSCSI storage arrays.

(I'm not a marketer -- I'm the engineering lab manager here, and I
see this stuff up close and personal in Engineering and QA. It's
ludicrously easy to set up, works really well, highly scalable, self-
managing, highly reliable, is quite bulletproof, and we handle the
support here in Nashua, NH -- no random regular CSR from another
country reading from a script.)

<http://www.equallogic.com/>

John