[geeks] PC Hardware (Power Supplies)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Mar 5 07:50:57 CST 2008

" From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
"
" Joost van de Griek wrote:
" > I am willing to discuss the case for any of the car models mentioned in
" > this discussion so far, but this is where I draw the line! The "New
" > Beetle" is not a Beetle.
" >
" > No way, no how.
"
" Any more than the BMW Mini is a Mini.

ever seen 'em side by side?  the bmw 'mini' is frickin -huge-!!!  and
it weighs more than twice as much too, though they have a semblance of
an excuse for that in modern safety regs.

hey - the mini is another long runner, ~'60 - ~'92 or so, and it took
bmc almost that long to make it pay.  some of the last ones had efi
and turbos and something like 125hp.  woohoo!