[geeks] possible good laptop deal

John Francini francini at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 18:59:13 CST 2008

The way to tell would be to get a known good/new power supply
(they're available both from Apple and from various 3rd parties) and
see if you could check it out with your power supply.

Be aware, though, that this listing is extremely devoid of content.
15" G4 Powerbooks encompass a rather broad range of models --
beginning with 400 MHz G4 Titanium to the 1.67 GHz G4 Aluminum, with
a huge range of speeds and standard features in between.  You could
have a machine built as far back as 2001, or as recently as late
2005.  It's impossible to even form a reasoned conjecture about it
without more data.