[geeks] PC Hardware (Power Supplies)

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Tue Mar 4 18:21:14 CST 2008

On Mar 4, 2008, at 23:00, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Mike Meredith wrote:
>> On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:54:05 +0100, jvdg at sparcpark.net wrote:
>>> Landrover Defender: 1983 - present (25 y)
>> As the Defender is pretty much just a minor refresh of the original,
>> you could claim the whole period ... April 30th 1948 - present (a
>> smidgen under 60y).
>
> Oh, wait, my error, I think I was confusing the Defender with the
> Discovery.
>
> (My brain still says there's three kinds -- long-wheelbase landies,
> short-wheelbase landies, and Range Rovers.)

As someone said before, the Land Rover Defender is similar enough to
the original Land Rover design to count them as a single model. They
only got the Defender model name when the Discovery started being sold
under the Land Rover brand (essentially, Land Rover became a brand
rather than a model).

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Oh, you hate your job? There's a support group for that, its called
EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.