[geeks] PC Hardware (Power Supplies)

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:40:10 CST 2008

Jochen Kunz wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:39:34 +0100
> "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at artell.net> wrote:
>
>> They are nice-looking cars, but the current line isn't anything
>> exceptionally weird.
> Citroen is owned by PSA, i.E. Peugeot, for over 30 years now. Current
> Citroens are just remodeld Peugeots. Some parts of my Citroen Xsara
> (ancestor of the C4, successor to the ZX) even carry the Peugeot lion.
> You could say the Xsara is just an other instance of the Peugeot 306.
> There isn't much more left from Citroen then the brand name. :-(

What about the C4?  I don't believe I've ever seen a Peugeot that has
that kind of ass on it.  The C6 is a bit strange too, no?

> The DS is really unique. I think there are only two other cars build
> over a longer period of time then the DS: Citroen 2CV and VW Beetle.

Morgan?  If you're counting the Beetle, even with all of the changes for
1967, you should probably count some of the American models as well,
since some of them didn't change all that much over their run.  And
maybe the Porsche 911 too.  It's a stretch, but what about the Unimog?

Peace...  Sridhar