[geeks] Gizmodo has a classic email from Bill G. you might like...

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at liftport.com
Thu Jun 26 23:07:42 CDT 2008

Rick Hamell wrote:
>> Over at Gizmodo.com they have the text of a Bill G. email ripping Jim
>> Allchin "a new one" over his experience attempting to download and
>> install two MS products ("Moviemaker" and "Digital Plus Pack")...
>>
>> Interesting to see how Mr. G vents...
>>
>> Link:
>> http://gizmodo.com/5019516/classic-clips-bill-gates-chews-out-microsoft-over-xp
>>

>> Lionel
>
> The worst part of that email was how grammatically terrible it was. I
> expected the "it doesn't work" part. But I had a hard time following
> what he was trying to do to get to that point.

I don't think the fault was the grammar - the process of getting stuff
done in Windows doesn't lend itself well to textual descriptions.

--
Brian Dunbar

brian.dunbar at liftport.com
aim: bdunbar1967

GMT -6
this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private

Meaningful Work or Death.
Any other form of existence doesn't interest me.

Hugh Macleod