[geeks] Pages question

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Wed Jun 25 01:14:23 CDT 2008

How many people use pages from iWork?

I have a formatting question that I can't seem to fine the answer
for.  It has to do with controlling the first line of a paragraph
separate from the rest of the paragraph.

I can find the controls to let me inset the entire paragraph into the
page.

	I can also find the tools to let me inset the first line further
still line this. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.
Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

What I want to do is actually further inset all but the first line,
like this. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.
	Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.
Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.
	Blah. Blah. Blah.

Hopefully my formatting carries through correctly in the email.