[geeks] Multitools?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Jun 24 14:33:33 CDT 2008

Chad McAuley wrote:
> So what do you guys use/like as far as multitools are concerned?

I've carried a Victorinox CyberTool 34 for about 6 years now.  From
dropping and other misuse some of the plastic has been cracked and glued
back on, but otherwise i still like it.  I have a CyberTool 29 at home
that was intended to replace this one that i got for christmas last
year, but for some reason kinda like holding on to the older one.
(partially because the 34 has a small pair of pliers and a small pair of
scissors that the 29 does not have.)

    -Dan Sikorski