[geeks] Firefox regression...

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Tue Jun 17 04:43:55 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:03:34AM -0700, velociraptor wrote:
> I installed FF3 on a couple of Linux boxes, and based on that
> experience, I'll be holding on to FF2 on my 'doze box.  I mostly use
> Camino on OS X, with a little Safari thrown in for good measure.  I
> only use FF on OS X when I absolutely have to due to "your browser is
> not compatible" b.s or web testing when I'm working on CSS and such.

My experiences with FF3 have generally been positive - I recently switched
to it from Camino. I have had some JavaScript funnies and the odd crash,
but it's a huge improvement over FF2 under OS X (which I never liked). That
said, I'm not sure how FF3 runs on older Macs - FF2 wasn't particularly
fast on my old G4.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner