[geeks] D&D 4e is here

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Jun 7 01:55:51 CDT 2008

Just when I thought it was safe to visit the local game store, D&D 4th
Edition is released.

I've already read more than a few comments that it sucks, and that it
is dumbed down 3rd Edition, but I'm not so sure.

I don't like some of the changes, but have to admit that some of the
others are welcome, and it seems like it will help with computer
versions.

Some things make no sense at all though, and I'm a little worried this
is going the wrong way.

Time to head to Barnes N Noble and sit down for a read...