[geeks] more eBay bullcrap

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Fri Jun 6 13:38:31 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 02:29:14PM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> Same here.  Mail.app even reminds me of mutt in some strange way.
>
> The only reason I don't keep using mutt is the convenience of some
> integration features, and because mutt still doesn't deal well with
> multiple mail servers, and a few other issues that Mail.app does very
> well.

I don't have a mac at work.  I keep trying thunderbird or evolution, but
I keep finding myself going back to mutt when not on a Mac.  To deal
with the lack of multiple mail servers, I use multiple terminal
windows.  I miss monitoring new message counts across a lot of mailboxes
on a IMAP server though.