[geeks] New to Unix administration

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:53:21 CDT 2008

On Jun 3, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 01:46:34AM -0700, Mohd Zaffar wrote:
>> Hi friends ,
>> iam very new to unix administration , iam doing solaris adminstration
>> could any one help to get the things how to real time experince ,
>> sites
>> that provids resources. please send ur mail to my email address
>> zaffar.mohd at yahoo.com
>
> You could try my web site - http://www.sunhelp.org

You must, IMHO, read the Unix Hater's Handbook - the material is dated
(1980's), but the humor is priceless...

Google will help you find it on the web, it was an actual bound book
now freely available as a PDF from the author.

I've read it 2+ times already, and there are still some parts I giggle
uncontrolably at.

Lionel