[geeks] New to Unix administration

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Jun 1 20:13:05 CDT 2008

On Jun 1, 2008, at 04:46 , Mohd Zaffar wrote:

> Hi friends ,
>
>        this is  mohd
>  here  iam very new to unix administration , iam doing
> solaris  adminstration could any one help to get the
> things,  how to real time experince , sites that provids
> resources. please send ur mail to my email address zaffar.mohd at yahoo.com

We're much more likely to be your friends if you get rid of HTML in
your email, and stop quoting entire digests when you post.

Seriously, that was hard to read.

http://www.sunhelp.org is a good place to start.

The book "The UNIX Admin Handbook" is a decent generic UNIX admin
reference, though it needs to be updated for Solaris 10.