[geeks] FS 4x Lucent P333T switches with BUPS (no cables)

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Tue Jan 29 23:05:10 CST 2008

NOTE: if you do not have experience with these switches, I recommend
you pass on these.

I have 4 Lucent Avaya Cajun P333T rackmount switches, and, 2 of the
custom-made for these switches, backup UPS boxes.

These are all managed switches, have an RJ45 console port on the front.

Some have 24 10/100 Mbps ports, some have the 16-port addon giving 40
10/100 ports in a 2U rackmount factor. They can support up to 3K
VLANs when connected together in a single large switch setup.

The custom backup UPS for these are the same off-white color, also
2U. You need special cables, which I do not have, for connecting the
UPS to the switch. Each UPS can support 4 of the Cajun switches (that
is, there are 4 outputs on the back to power up to 4 switches).

These switches all have the dual-connector stacking ports, which
allow you to connect up to 10 switches together into one large
switch, managed from 1 IP address.

I don't seem to have the right cable for the console cable, a Cisco
RJ45 to serial almost works, but only allows me to read what is on
the screen, not send characters back.

I cannot test these further, and thus they are sold AS-IS.

All have rack ears on the front of the units.

Switches (all have X330STK - stacking module interface):

1x P333T with X330F2 module, gives 24 10/100 ports, plus 2x 100BaseFX
(does not show "Welcome to Cajun P330" on console)

3x P333T with X330T16 modules, gives 40 10/100 ports

(all show "Welcome to Cajun P330" on console port at startup)

Backup Units:
2 units

Pickup in Lancaster, PA: $25 for all

I deliver to you in Philly area: $50 for all

Shipping:  give me your zip code and I will give you a price.

Cash only please, unless previous arrangements have been made.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net