[geeks] Leopard du, was: find - having a senior moment

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Mon Jan 14 15:43:57 CST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008, at 22:40, Nadine Miller wrote:

> Btw, how are folks liking the new Leopard?  Anyone get bit by those
> horrible "mv" bugs?

Loving it. Noticed a few minor bugs here and there, nothing
spectacular, yet.

Having accidentally thrown away all of 2007's email makes me wish I'd
made use of Time Machine already, though. As soon as FileSalvage is
done ploughing through my free space for the lost mails, I'm buying an
extra LaCie Quadra dedicated to Time Machine, though.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is
when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine