[geeks] FS: nVidia 7300GS, Athlon64 3200+

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:11:15 CST 2008

I like the Yaesu FT-101E series of radios, but nice ones can be pricey... I
bought one for 11 meter(0) use a long time ago and have held on to it for
if/when I get my no-code General upgrade...

Lionel

(0) Once upon a time, I was known to 'shoot skip' on the freq. Between CB
channel 40 and 10 meter band. This was in the late 70's and early 80's, a few
solar cycles ago. My most mmorable QSO was from CA to NY on 12 watt SSB rig
into a home-built 1/4 wave dipole ;)