[geeks] Need Advice

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Fri Jan 4 13:02:58 CST 2008

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhh...I missed that one. It works now.  Still, I suspect
I'll put a new power supply in there because I'm concerned that the 300W
one will be insufficient to drive all the devices that I'll have in the
system.

Thanks for the help and I'd still like advice regarding whether I should
put in a Seasonic or a ThermalTake power supply.

Ido

--
Ido Dubrawsky
Network Security Architect