[geeks] Scanner recommendations?

kevin at pipeline.com kevin at pipeline.com
Thu Feb 28 13:38:10 CST 2008

Indeed, i find it extremely difficult to throw out any piece of hardware, software or printed documentation.  Selling or giving away is another story.

I've recently had to move from the US to Japan and in the process had to examine my collection of "stuff" very carefully.  I found myself giving considerable thought as to whether i should toss out things like software boxes from the late 80s / early 90s, the 20th Centronics 50 cable of the day and IDE cables.

Those were some tough days...

/KRM