[geeks] [FS/FT] Via PC-1 (PC2500E) MB/CPU - $30 + s/h

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue Feb 26 08:49:44 CST 2008

Bill Bradford wrote:
> It's been a shitty week.
>
> Last Monday (a week ago), Amy (my wife) got put in the hospital.  She's
> okay, but won't be out until this Thursday or Friday.

Crap.  What happened?

> Last Wednesday, I had to rush Max [0] to the emergency vet; he'd gotten bit
> by a snake or spider and had a badly infected paw/leg.  The ER vet and then
> my normal vet did all he could, but other problems came up and I had to put
> him to sleep yesterday morning. 8-(

I'm so sorry to hear that, Bill.  :(

I know how the shitty-week thing can go.  Cymru spun out three times in
a week, once on the way to work and twice on the way home, of which one
put her into a snowbank and one put her into a guardrail, and is shaken
up by it enough that she's nervous about driving.  She has a roughly
70-mile commute each way to work, and her job requires a lot of driving
to and from various construction sites all over southern New Hampshire
and the greater Boston area.

--
   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
   alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.