[geeks] PC Repair shop fun...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 25 09:40:06 CST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Lionel Peterson wrote:

<snip>

> I'm considering something like that myself, part-time from home.  I
> don't need to make a *lot* of money off it, because I can't make over
> $900 a month without jeopardizing disability, and I can't afford to do
> that until I *know* I can maintain a steady income.

Something like that should be possible, but I'd bet you'd be better
served if you partnered with a storefront *or* offered to work on-site.
I think you'd have a problem getting people to take you seriously as a
business in the basement, no matter how well laid-out the basement
"store front" is.

Of course, I'm assuming your disability wouldn't limit mobility/ability
to work on-site.

Lionel