[geeks] Q: Desktop/Network toolbag

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Fri Feb 8 16:45:20 CST 2008

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:56:37 -0600, Chad McAuley <chizad at gmail.com> wrote:

 > (The All Windows DVDs only have XP SP1, which is
 > the only reason I also have the 9in1 XP disc.)

You want SuperWinAIO.

I love the All Windows / SuperWin discs, and I used them all the time at
work and for clients (I do less PC repair stuff now, but still find use
for them with considerable frequency). It was uber-convenient to have
the various license-types all on one DVD - Windows {XP {Home,Pro,MCE},2k
Workstation} {OEM,Retail,Upgrade} is, well, a lot of different fucking
discs, and it makes dealing with MS licensing Suck Less (tm). Your disc
will *always* match the license they bought and the install code they have.

  - Micah